What happens if you feel you never fit?
- Praise for Glenda L. Hunter from Dr. Jan C. Lemon
- Praise for author Glenda L. Hunter
- (Poem) "Misfit" by Glenda L. Hunter
- (Poem) "Mixed Messages" by Glenda L. Hunter
- (Sat. March 23, 2013) Author Glenda Hunter @ Book Fair, Tapes TV Segement For "The Write Stuff"
- (Sat. Feb. 16, 2013) Glenda Hunter Participates In Conversations Book Fair
- Glenda Hunter in the Sept./Oct. 2012 Issue of Conversations Magazine
- (Wed. May 23, 2012) Glenda Hunter Participates in Online Forum "You Are Not Alone"
- (Sat. May 5, 2012) Author Glenda Hunter Participates In "You Are Not Alone" Panel
- (Sat. March 24, 2012) Glenda Hunter Participates In the Conversations Book Fair Summer Event
- (02/18/12) Glenda Hunter's 1st Booksigning A Success!
- (11/29/11) Author Glenda Hunter's 1st Radio Interview on Conversations LIVE
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
(Poem) "MISFIT" by Glenda L. Hunter
What happens if all the trying fails?
What happens if you do not fit in one place?
What hope does that give you to fit in anyplace?
What gives a person a right to say if you fit or not?
What happens if you feel that way yourself deep inside?
What keeps you hanging around?
What happens when you give up hope?
What does a person do then?
What happens to a misfit????
The great thing is we all fit perfectly someplace!!
Find your someplace and hold on tight no matter what any one says!! You were made a perfect fit!!
(c) 2013 Glenda L. Hunter * All rights reserved