- Praise for Glenda L. Hunter from Dr. Jan C. Lemon
- Praise for author Glenda L. Hunter
- (Poem) "Misfit" by Glenda L. Hunter
- (Poem) "Mixed Messages" by Glenda L. Hunter
- (Sat. March 23, 2013) Author Glenda Hunter @ Book Fair, Tapes TV Segement For "The Write Stuff"
- (Sat. Feb. 16, 2013) Glenda Hunter Participates In Conversations Book Fair
- Glenda Hunter in the Sept./Oct. 2012 Issue of Conversations Magazine
- (Wed. May 23, 2012) Glenda Hunter Participates in Online Forum "You Are Not Alone"
- (Sat. May 5, 2012) Author Glenda Hunter Participates In "You Are Not Alone" Panel
- (Sat. March 24, 2012) Glenda Hunter Participates In the Conversations Book Fair Summer Event
- (02/18/12) Glenda Hunter's 1st Booksigning A Success!
- (11/29/11) Author Glenda Hunter's 1st Radio Interview on Conversations LIVE
Friday, August 8, 2014
Praise for author Glenda L. Hunter
"The life of Glenda Hunter is an example of the life-changing possibilities within one. She uses her books to provide an account to the reader, a way to connect while allowing the reader to control the level of engagement of their senses. However, the woman, Glenda, wife, mother and grandmother telling her life-story fills the room. To listen to Glenda’s story is to engage one’s senses as they observe and sense her spirit fill a space and communicate to the listener, hope. Her life, her story, is one of captivating uncomfortableness. As Glenda speaks with the audience, the deep well of human resilience is present. Some might say, she is a manifestation of His hope, His light, through a series of events that demonstrates the revealed battle for her, her heart, mind and soul." ~ Dr. Rob Ward, Ph. D, Psychology