Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Don't believe wrong information!!!

From the time I was a child I knew who I was because of the information given to me. I was stupid, ugly, fat and would never amount to anything, a total failure. I was sure of those facts because the people that loved me told me so. As I was growing up it was confirmed over and over again. I never thought about questioning the information given to me by my family. I did work hard to change but it didn't seem to matter what I did the facts did not change. Deep inside I knew my family was right. I went to Bible College and Seminary not because I thought I was better than anyone else I just wanted to see if I could get smarter. I did not want to be stupid. I have proved that the information that was drilled in my head was wrong. Just because someone tells you who they think you are does not mean that is really who you are. Believe in yourself. Take a good look at who you are. Do you like who and what you see? I don't mean physically but who you really
are deep inside. If you don't like that person than change, the choice is up to you. Do not keep believing wrong information. It will drag you down and you are much to valuable to let that happen. Believe in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment