- Praise for Glenda L. Hunter from Dr. Jan C. Lemon
- Praise for author Glenda L. Hunter
- (Poem) "Misfit" by Glenda L. Hunter
- (Poem) "Mixed Messages" by Glenda L. Hunter
- (Sat. March 23, 2013) Author Glenda Hunter @ Book Fair, Tapes TV Segement For "The Write Stuff"
- (Sat. Feb. 16, 2013) Glenda Hunter Participates In Conversations Book Fair
- Glenda Hunter in the Sept./Oct. 2012 Issue of Conversations Magazine
- (Wed. May 23, 2012) Glenda Hunter Participates in Online Forum "You Are Not Alone"
- (Sat. May 5, 2012) Author Glenda Hunter Participates In "You Are Not Alone" Panel
- (Sat. March 24, 2012) Glenda Hunter Participates In the Conversations Book Fair Summer Event
- (02/18/12) Glenda Hunter's 1st Booksigning A Success!
- (11/29/11) Author Glenda Hunter's 1st Radio Interview on Conversations LIVE
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
God gave us the freedom to make choices. He wants us to love Him and have fellowship with Him. It did not take long for Adam and Eve to decide to disobey. That control, that wrong decision didn't take long to affect others. Their own sons were at odds with each other enough to kill. I am sure they never thought that would ever happen. Sometimes our emotions just take control heading our path down the avenue of destruction. It saddens God's heart to see us take that pathway. He knows what that path holds for us. We need to stop and take inventory as to where we are headed. How will our actions affect others? If you don't like the course you are on it can be changed. It might seem impossible to change what is going on and maybe it really is for us. It is not impossible with God. He is waiting for us to come to Him and ask for His guidance. He doesn't want to control us like puppets but He does want to direct us in the right path. He wants to take us down a path of love, joy and peace. I guess the big question for me and maybe you is what do I do with the control or free will I was given? I think I am going to give it back to God. I don't want to get so tied up with my own agenda that I cannot hear Him. I will slow myself down and listen while spending time with Him. Yes, I will still make mistakes and mess up but I will keep trying. He understands all of that. He still loves me and will help me. I want that peace and love He offers. What will you do with the free will He has given you? God please give us all the strength needed to make the right decision.