Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Sunday, April 17, 2016

CHOSEN ME

 Who have I found or who has found me?
That is what I want to know
I see him look at me but I am not sure I believe my eyes
Now I do know it was not the person next to me
But me that caught his gaze
I knew there had to be a person out there like this
Who would have thought we would find each other
He is a thoughtful, caring, and a loving person
One that anyone would be proud to be with
But me I'm the fortunate one
The one blessed with his presence
The one sharing his time and love
God sure is good to me, He saw my longing
And chose to send this great guy my way
To love and take care of me and me him
God thank you for loving me so much
That You sent such a wonderful gift my way
And gave me eyes to see such a treasure
Now Lord help me to be the great mate he will need
And help us both to keep You at the center
Because You are the one that makes all things possible
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment