Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Friday, July 7, 2017

GOD SPEAKS TO US

There are some things I think you need to know
I hear and feel that you are uncertain of My love
I trust these things will help you to understand My love for you
I loved taking great care to create you
I created you special, after My own image (Genesis 1:27)
You are My very own handiwork (Ephesians 2:10)
My eyes saw you while you were yet unformed (Psalm 139:16)
I made each part of you unique, with great care
You are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14)
I designed you to have fellowship with Me
I gave you a free will so you could choose to love Me
I love you as a perfect Father (Luke 15: 20-24)
Not like the ones that make awful chooses
When you take Me as your perfect Father
You are no longer an orphan (John 14:18)
You become a child of God, My child (I John 3:2)
You are more valuable than many sparrows (Matthew 10:31)
And you know I love those little birds
You are the apple of My eye (Zechariah 2:8)
I get great joy in watching you grow as you follow Me
I will hold you in my hand not letting anyone snatch you out (John 10:29)
Nothing will ever separate you from My love
You can rest in Me, you are utterly secure (Romans 8:39)
I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)
Come to me all of you who are weary and heavy laden
I will give you rest for your soul (Matthew 11:28-29)
Always remember you are greatly loved (Romans 5:8)
That will never change!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment