Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Protect Those Precious Little Ones

Last week I wrote about encouraging children. This week I would like to talk to you about protecting them. I know you are probably thinking you would never let anything happen to your little child. I trust we all feel that way. Does that mean nothing will ever happen? I sadly tell you no. Things are not always in our control, we do not live in a perfect world. We do the very best we can, making decisions that we feel is in the best interest of our children. Like when you make a visit to school when you find out another child is giving your precious one a problem that they cannot solve. It is good to teach your children to take up for their self. But a bully doesn't really care what you have taught your child they are still going to be mean to them. Sometimes action needs to be taken to protect your child. When you take action it shows that you love them and will do your best to protect them. It is not just other kids that our children need protected
from. There are adults in the world that are making wrong decisions which sometimes involves children. You are shouting about right now that will never happen to my child. I trust and pray you are right. What if it does? What do you do? First of all quickly get them out of that situation (I know you already knew that but I just had to put it down). Report it and get them the help they need. Assure them it is not their fault. Do not grow weary of telling them it is not their fault. All of this keeps telling them that you are there and you are protecting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment