Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Trick Or Treat

These three little words are spoken many times during the course of Halloween. Kids want to be treated to sweets. Adults want to be treated to fright houses. But the big thing is they all want to have a fun time that they can share with friends. Kids brag about how much candy they got to eat before they went to bed. While adults tell of the scary spook house they went to or the one they made. All will laugh and have a good time. I have never quit understood the joy of Halloween. I think it is because I lived in a house with a monster, which mistreated me many times. I was tricked into believing that I created the monster therefore the spooky house was of my making. That is an awful trick to play on someone. Don't let anyone trick you into believing that their bad behavior is your fault. Have your tricks and treats be great one that people will enjoy and talk about for a long time. Have a great safe time.

No comments:

Post a Comment