Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Sunday, December 21, 2014

How do we show Gods love to other people?

I have come in contact with many people over my years. I think about how they showed me God's loves. First of all they were kind and thoughtful. They helped people that were less fortunate than they were. They were concerned about people that others thought were throw aways, they excepted them like they were. They considered everyone important in the eyes of God, therefore others were important in their eyes also. Does that mean these people did nothing wrong? No, what it means is they were doing their best to show what God would do if He was here in person. They were living God in their lives. I believe that is the only way we can show people God's love, by being Godlike. A number of years ago everyplace you looked you could see some kind of sign that read "WHAT WOULD JESUS DO" (taken from the book In His Steps by Charles Sheldon).  I think it would be good if we started thinking and acting that way again. The words are only a verbal and visual
reminder. The change is in the heart and mind. I am challenging myself to do my best to take these words to heart and ask God to help me to live them out in my everyday life. I would like to challenge you to do the same. One person can make a difference!!

No comments:

Post a Comment