Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Sunday, December 14, 2014

How Does God Show His Love?

The first thing that comes to my mind when I think about "how I know God loves me" is the fact that He created us with the ability to choose. He did not make robots. Shortly after man was created man started making wrong choices. God did not give up on mankind. He gave us His son to draw us back to Him. If that isn't love I don't know what is. Bad things happen to us and the first one we blame is God. Good things happen and it is luck. I believe there seems to be something wrong with that kind of thinking. God has His unseen hand in our lives from day one even when things are wrong. He loves us so much He sends special people in our lives to help us along our journey. Many times we do not see it as that. Those people that except us like we are, lift us up when we are down, lead us when we go astray and love us in spite of wrong choices. Those are the people God positions along the road of life to help us. If He did not love us I do not believe it
would matter to Him one way or the other. I look back over my life and I see a number of people that was placed along my path to help me on my journey. STOP and think about the many people in your life and see who God has put them along your path just when you needed them. THEN thank Him for loving you so much. I have many times and I'm sure I will many more times. Oh how He loves you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment