Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

God is in the furture

  
I have talked about God in the past and present but I also believe He is in the future. I do not think He is confined as we are to one time. He knows the future and what He has planned for each of us. I can only plan for the future. The key to the planning is to let Him guide me along the way so I will be able to fulfill what He has for me. To succeed in doing that I first must determine to be the best me possible. I always must remember that I am one of a kind and I have an important job to do. I must allow Him to plant my feet along the way that will help His plan happen. I guess I am really saying I must listen, do and be like Him, if I am able to do that than I can't go wrong. I think this applies to all of us because He created us in His image and we are valuable. We all have a job. What is yours? What is mine? Who can I reach today?   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment