Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Don't Keep Garbage

 
I have garbage in my life from childhood because of what was done to me. They shoveled it in and I could do nothing. I carried it because I had no choice but now I do. The choices I have are let it stink up my life or throw it away. Getting rid of it is not always easy but it can be done. When that smelly stuff gets thrown away what a relief it is. Your whole life starts smelly better and opening the door to others is even easier. Do you have garbage in your life? I would challenge you to throw it away. It might not be easy but I know you can do it. You might think I don't even know what garbage you have or how long you've had it and that is right. But I do know what garbage I had and how long I carried it. If I can do it I know you can. Remember you are not alone we are here to help each other. I believe in you because God made you special just like He did me. Happy tossing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment