Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Is God real?

God is not real. He couldn't be if He is allowing wickedness to fill the world. If he is real and loving how could he let innocent little children get hurt they haven't done anything to anyone? How could he allow my best friend to have a car accident and die? Why did he permit my dad to leave when I was real little and didn't even get to know him? Why did he allow my mom to die when I was born and I had to be raised by someone else? There are a million questions as to why or how he allowed or caused things to happen. We all have or had them at one time or other. If he is real than there would be no evil in the world everything would be peaceful and wonderful. Therefore, He is not real. I think that would be great. But that my friend is the ideal world which we do not live in. I have never read any history that tells me the world was without trouble and only wonderful things happened. But I have read about wars and wickedness from as far back as time is recorded. The Bible is also full of such times. I believe God is real in spite of all of that. The wonderful thing about His creation of man is that He gave us a free will. A mind to reason things out and make decisions. He gave us a heart to love or not to love, the choice to decide whether we will do good or bad. If He did not do that we would be no more than robots. We would all be programed to do whatever He wants us to do. He did not want that. He wants us to choose to love Him. In loving Him we learn how to love and treat others. The trouble starts when we decide we are going to do things our way. When wrong choices are made they impact others which cause a chain reaction of mistreatment. We can choose to believe our choices don't affect others but that is far from the truth. Unless you live on an island isolated for the rest of the world. But most likely you do not. I know I sure don't. I come into contact with people all day long. It is much easier for me to point my finger at someone else in blame. But really where does the fault lay for the wrong in the world? It seems quite simple: it lies with each of us stacking wrong choices on top of each other. I don't believe this world will ever be perfect but it can be better. I believe God can help that when we put our trust back into Him. Than to the best of our ability do what He is asking of us to do. So is God real? I vote YES. What will your vote be? Your vote does count and it will make a difference. Every vote counts in the eyes and heart of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment