Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Broken hearted don't give up.


What causes people to go down the road to destruction? Is it that they just like that kind of life? I have talked too many that have chosen to make life chooses that have lead them down a bad path. 

They did not mean to head that way but off they traveled. They did not stop at the first wrong turn but kept on traveling. They traveled in that direction long enough that there wrong behavior landed them in prison. I have listened as they tell me time and again of stories that scream of a broken heart. I have seen the defeat in their eyes. I have heard the tone in their voice that tells me they don't think the brokenness is able to be fixed. My heart is heavy for them. I know that feeling. I have had that defeat in my eyes. I have felt that brokenness would never get healed. But I know and truly believe something they do not yet know, that God can heal all things, even a broken heart.  

His words tells us this truth ---- Psalm 147:3 He heals the broken hearted, and binds up their wounds. If you suffer from a broken heart don't give up and travel forever down the road of destruction. Your heart can be healed!! He will also bind your oozing wounds!! But you must give it to God and trust Him for the healing. Don't give up hurting friend!!! 

Give it all over to God. Email me alters30@yahoo.com if I can ever be of help. He has mended and fix my brokenness. I know He can do it for you also. Have a great day allowing God to mend your brokenness.



No comments:

Post a Comment