Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Just Do It!

 
I hope this week you have overcome your fear of journaling. I want to share with you somethings that has helped free me to write. Just let the words flow. Don't get bound up with the spelling or grammar part. Not that I am against all of that, it is very important and great to know. But if you are thinking more about that than you are about what you are writing you might get discouraged and stop even trying.  I know I would. It is for your use. It is for your self-expression, to help you get your feelings out. Whether you use a computer or pin and paper it really doesn't matter it is for you to choose. I use either; sometimes one just seems to work better at the moment than the other. No I cannot explain why it just does. Whatever way helps you release those feelings from within that keeps you chained up. Just do it!! Work on it this week and next time we will talk about different types of journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment