- Praise for Glenda L. Hunter from Dr. Jan C. Lemon
- Praise for author Glenda L. Hunter
- (Poem) "Misfit" by Glenda L. Hunter
- (Poem) "Mixed Messages" by Glenda L. Hunter
- (Sat. March 23, 2013) Author Glenda Hunter @ Book Fair, Tapes TV Segement For "The Write Stuff"
- (Sat. Feb. 16, 2013) Glenda Hunter Participates In Conversations Book Fair
- Glenda Hunter in the Sept./Oct. 2012 Issue of Conversations Magazine
- (Wed. May 23, 2012) Glenda Hunter Participates in Online Forum "You Are Not Alone"
- (Sat. May 5, 2012) Author Glenda Hunter Participates In "You Are Not Alone" Panel
- (Sat. March 24, 2012) Glenda Hunter Participates In the Conversations Book Fair Summer Event
- (02/18/12) Glenda Hunter's 1st Booksigning A Success!
- (11/29/11) Author Glenda Hunter's 1st Radio Interview on Conversations LIVE
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Are you broken?
Are you broken? Do you feel that you cannot be used by God? I have great news for you. You are important to God in spite of your brokenness. He can and will fix you if you ask Him to. Broken people are His specialty. When you give Him your all He will be able to show you what he has for you. Others might not see your importance but in God's eyes we are all unique. He has created each of us with a plan for greatness. I want to share a prayer taken from my workbook "Who ME? Worthwhile? Yes, You!"
Allow me to come to you in all my brokenness so you can fix me as good as new. Open my eyes that I might see you, open my ears that I might hear you, and open my heart that I might feel you. Amen
Continue your day by allowing God to begin the mending process in your life. I promise He does a great job. It might not be easy but it will have a great result. Bless you as you allow the mending hand of God's love to begin to perform greatness in your life.