Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Joe to the Rescue

I would like to go to church
I hear kids at school talk about God
Sunday School is where they learn
They tell me their teacher is the best
The other day a man came by our house
He talked to my mom and he said
"Just call me Joe or pastor if you want
I drive a bus that comes this way
To pick up children every Sunday
Would you like me to come by for yours?"
He turned and winked at me
My fingers were crossed
As my mom thought for a few minutes
"Yes" she said as she looked at me
He turned to leave with a big smile
"I will see you Sunday little girl"
He spoke as he walked by me
I did go to church that Sunday
That teacher is great
I learned about Gods' love
I am glad Joe stopped by my house
Joe to the rescue I do say
Happy day, happy day


No comments:

Post a Comment