Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Sunday, April 12, 2015

National Poetry Month/WORMS

There they are again
Where do they come from?
The worms under my skin
There they go wiggling
Now they are crawling
Up my arms, down my back
I think they have gone to my brain
Thinking right cannot happen
Crazy it makes me feel
They make me squirm
Those little guys
I know they are there
But I never see them
They come, they go
They do not stop for long
There they go again
Crawling, crawling all around
What makes them leave?
What makes them stay?
I really wish I knew
Then away they would go
No more to wiggle
What a relief that would be
I guess I will put up with them
Until I figure out their leaving
So wiggle on little ones
But please don't invite your family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment