Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Gel Pen Magic

 
A number of years ago when gel pens first came out I thought they were the greatest. Then came black paper to use with those fabulous pens. Of course I had to have both. I thought it was awesome to see how that ink showed up on the paper. A regular pen was harder to read and was not half as bright. The ink from the gel pen made the words look like they was going to jump off the paper. The once dull black paper was given a new bright look, that was very cool. I think that is kind of how our lives are sometimes. We have made mistakes and darkened our lives. We use a pencil trying to right the wrong but it is hardly even noticed. Then we go to a regular pen that will make a bigger impression to find the result is still not the best. Try as we might we cannot brighten our lives very much. Discouragement sets in leaving us wondering can life get better. Then if we're not careful we just start moping around living in that darkness. Woe is me attitude. To change the gloom we need to allow God to write His grace on the darkness of our heart. It will improve our lives permitting us to see things in a brighter, healthier way. I think I will do my best to allow God to use His gel pen on my life. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment