Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Monday, March 21, 2016

GRAB A HOLD AND HANG ON

There have been days I felt like I was going to drown, in the troubles of life. I was going under for the third time and I was sure no one even noticed. I tried to yell but the troubles kept pouring in choking me, making me powerless. I could not get the words that I needed out to ask for the help I longed for. I thought I heard someone yell to just reach up and grab their hand. I could not believe there was someone there so I did not reach out. Again I heard a voice saying give me your troubles. I reached up my hand and I felt a strong hand taking mine. "He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters (troubles)." (Psalm 18:16) I almost missed the help that was offered. I challenge you to listen, reach your hand out and don't miss the help. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment