Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

What is courage?

 
I think it is when someone keeps going even when they feel like they cannot take another step. Like the lion on the Wizard of Oz. He kept going on his journey to the wizard even though he came across obstacles that were frightful. He kept putting one foot in front of the other and kept moving. There were times he needed encouragement from his friends but he kept going. Also when his friends needed him he was there for them. His whole journey to the wizard was showing courage. He felt like he didn't have it until the wizard gave him a metal that said courage. But the truth is he had it all along. How many times do you think you have no courage at all? Stop and evaluate. When things get hard do you keep getting up? Do you take a step when you feel like you just can't? Do you keep pushing when you think things are just too frightful? My friend you have courage if you answer yes to any of those questions. You might need friends to help you but there is nothing wrong with that. As friends we should be there to lend a helping hand to those that are weak. You will not always be weak. Hold your head high and take courage my friend. If you need me I am here to help as my friends have there for me. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment