Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Saturday, April 1, 2017

The Misunderstood Writer

          What a very nice day it is today. The sun has been shining. It is warm. Steve has mowed the grass now trimming. I as you can see am at my computer where I have spent most of day writing. I like to play games while I write it helps me to think. However, when Steve walks in the room it appears that I am only playing games. I don't know how he times it but at the moment he comes in I am in the middle of a game. I draw up my document as proof. But I'm not sure at all that I convince him. Because sometimes he walks out of the room just shaking his head, which leads me to believe he still is not convinced.     
Maybe I should let the facts should speak for them self. So let's take a little look at the facts: First I write articles for the magazine Conversations Magazine, put out by Cyrus Webb. By the way if you haven't read it you need to order it or go on line and check it out. Cyrus has a lot of great interviews in it but don't forget about reading my article. Also as a radio host I read my said writings. Third I write for this blog that you are reading and by the way thanks for coming and visiting with me. I also would like to hear your comments. I will respond to them so drop me a few lines. The joy of writing is to know you will be coming back to visit so thanks for hanging out with me. Last proof I have. I have not only written eight books but published them over the years. I do have another one that should be coming before the summer is over. I am real excited about it. It is a devotional journal, WOW What A Bible, is the title. It is a book to have with you when you read you Bible to record things that pop out at you, your WOW thoughts. It will also include scripture that you can follow as a little jog through the Bible. I find that writing things down helps me to remember better, that has been part of the inspiration for the book. The other is when we read the Bible sometimes later we wonder where was that found. This way you will have it right there with the date you read it, where it is found and what made it stick out in your mind. I will keep you updated about how it is coming along.
I rest my case.
P.S. Steve just walked in and I read to him this blog and he said "OK, OK!!! I BELIEVE YOU!!!" I am smiling big this time when he walks out. Between you and I, I am really laughing on the inside. I guess I win my case. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment