Author Glenda L. Hunter

Author Glenda L. Hunter

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

LOVE YOU DEAR

I have lost someone very dear to me
I wonder how am I going to keep on moving
My sleep is taken from me and replaced with you
I wake thinking I cannot move from this spot
But I slowly drag myself out of bed
Place my feet on the floor and begin my day
Another day of missing you and loneliness
I get ready for work wishing I could talk to you
My steps are not fast but at least I move
I long to hear your voice, see your smile, feel your hug
Those days are no longer going to be
I'm not sure I can handle what live is now
I don't know that I want to really go on
Losing you is just so very hard, my heart breaks
I push on because I must, I must keep going
People smile at me as they pass
I smile back but they don't know how I cry inside
My heart is broken, life will never be the same
Time has passed since I last laid eyes on you
Many days I cry inside because I still miss you
I have learned to keep pushing in spite of my loss
No one will ever replace you my dear
There is only one you so special and precious
Forever you will have a piece of my heart
I celebrate our time together and rejoice
I smile at the mention of your name
I am a very privileged person to have known you
I am a better person because of you my dear
I will live my life to its fullest knowing you see
Knowing you would be a big part if you were here
And knowing that love continues in spite of separation
Dear love rest in peace and love
We will be rejoined sometime in the future
But now I will live with a little less sun shine
But a smile none the less because I look for the reunion
Love you from the bottom of my heart
I'm sending you an enormous hug and big kiss
To hold you until we meet again. LOVE YOU DEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment